Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Picture Frame With Fish


This is one of my favorite frames that I have made so I decided to keep it and put a picture of our youngest son Brian in it. Every part of our frames are hand made except the glass, They are made from 1/4" steel plate and hand forged to give them the hammered look. I have made them with several different themes hand forged and attached to them. I made this one because Fishing is one of my favorite hobbies, I planned on putting a picture of my trophy fish in it except I am still trying to catch it. Each frame comes with a hand forged stand to display the frame.

I will be posting pictures of some other frames so keep checking back for more updates.

Thanks, Darryl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the picture frame alot.
It looks like a wonderful product
for especially displaying pictures
of and for men.