Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Knot

Some times the simplest things can make a very interesting piece!
Some people say I am a little odd because simple designs like this knot is impressive to me. I just enjoy taking a solid piece of steel and making it do things that you don't expect steel to do.
A lot of the pieces that I have posted so far are what I call design elements that I use in larger pieces of art. they also work well just as you see them here for smaller sculptures.
I have been working on building my web site trying to get it ready to go on line, I will also have my online store going soon and I will be offering allot of the pieces that you have seen here in my blog.
Please keep checking back, I will be letting you know when I get every thing ready to go on line.
Thanks, Darryl

No comments: