Saturday, September 13, 2008

web site



Hi everyone,


Sorry if you have had any trouble getting on my blog, I have switched my domain name over to my web site and have requested to go live with my site, I am waiting for a conformation from my host, I should be able to launch it in a couple of days.


You will be able to enter my site, my blog or my store when I get it set up right through my splash page when you go to http://www.dcmetaldesigns.com/ .


Please take the time to check out my whole site, I will still be making changes and updates even after I go live so please come back often to find out what is new in my site.


This whole Internet thing is new to me so it has taken me longer than I expected to get everything ready, I will be working on getting my store up and running next and get it linked to my site so keep checking the store button on the splash page, when it says (ENTER STORE) it will be open. be sure to come in and look around, I am sure it will be small to start out but I hope to add several items as time goes on. while you are looking in my store feel free to help a STARVING ARTIST get started by making a purchase :).
By the way that is a picture of my Wife Roxanne and I for those of you who don't know us.
Thanks, Darryl

No comments: