Saturday, October 11, 2008

Ginko Leaf Dish


Well here is another dish to add to my new series of leaf dishes, this one is a Ginko leaf that I made this morning, it is cut and hand forged out of 1/8" steel it is approx. 5" x 7" plus the stem. I have had so many great comments on the maple leaf that I decided to do a whole series of different leafs to make into dishes for holding whatever you want to put in them, I am going to try to get another one made tomorrow and it will be a oak leaf.


Keep checking back to see what new items I am making to put in my etsy store, I will be making several new items to get the store ready for the holiday season, if you have any special items that you would like to see me make and add to my store please feel free to write and let me know what you would like to see and I will try to get one made if possible.


Thanks, Darryl


No comments: