Saturday, November 14, 2009

inspiration

We all have those days when we ask our selves, is it really worth putting the extra effort to give 110% into every thing we do or make in life ? It seems like I have those days a lot anymore but I keep trying to keep a positive attitude and do the best I can at everything I do. So I felt the need to share this e-mail with you that I have recieved from one of my customers on etsy. It is the little things like this that keeps me giving 110% and I hope with sharing this e-mail with you it will help you keep a positive attitude to do the best you can at everything you do.
Thanks, Darryl
http://www.dcmetaldesigns.com/

(Howdy!
" I got the rose with ample time, I just wanted to let you know that I was completely thrilled with it. Damn near took my breath away when I opened the package to inspect it; for a moment I thought about keeping it for myself. I'll let you know what the lady thinks when she recieves it."
Thanks again
~Zach)

No comments: